Can you add some more?
- Waking up early on Saturday and not remembering it’s Saturday, then suddenly realizing you can roll over and snooze.
- That electric tingle you get up and down your spine when you hear certain passages from certain songs from your youth.
- The warm glow you get inside while mellowing out in front of the fire-place with a glass of wine and a good book.
- Finally hearing the latch turn on the front door after long anxious hours of worrying about your child who is out for the evening with friends.
- Opening up a window envelope and finding a nice refund check for over payment instead of a bill.
- Making yourself go for your morning walk even though you have a stiff back and finding that by the time you finish your back feels great!
- Lucking into a nice bulkhead or exit-row seat then hearing the pilot say you can expect a smooth flight and that you’ll be arriving ahead of schedule.
- Finally getting to sit back, relax, and admire your accomplishment after a long and tiring morning of yard work.
- Having to make difficult and not particularly popular decisions and having people take the time to tell you how much they admire the way you handled the situation.
- Getting lost while travelling and eventually finding that you were on the right path all along.
- Sitting on the beach with your loved one, realizing that you’ve got nothing to do and all day to get it done.
- Anticipating a new book or movie and having it turn out to be every bit as good as you had hoped it would be.